Monday, April 23, 2007

On the Road to Recovery

Well, I'm mostly back up to snuff.

I had my morning lecture and I could breathe and all that, but towards the end my body temp shot up and I got a little dizzy so the fevers aren't completely out of my system.

I spent much of this weekend just sleeping - catching up from when I was up and down all night almost all of last week. I did some laundry and cleaned up around the house as well because while I was sick - nothing got done around the house.

The weather has turned dark and ugly here. I'm looking out of my window here at the office and can see some fairly dark clouds moving in apparently from the south - or at least from Kentucky. Like an invading army, the clouds are blotting the skies and sending people scrambling for their umbrellas.

Like a schmuck, I don't have a small umbrella for my bag yet so I'll probably be walking over to the gym, or back, in a down pour.

Oh well - it won't kill me.

Much.

-Tom

No comments: