Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Bag that saved the world

From Ebay


Yes, for the fans of 24 out there - I've found the bag that Jack carries.



If any character has proven me correct in the philosophy that bags are for what ya find along the way - it's Jack.

Though not a huge fan of the series myself, I know that a few of my friends would kill for one of the bags and for only 14.00 bucks, I might get one myself.







This bag features:

Sleek, washable cotton canvas.
Roomy interior w/ three separate compartments
Brass hardware
Comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap, 2" wide
Measures 15"W x 11"H x 6"D
Covered by our money-back guarantee

2 comments:

Bryian said...

Nice bag Tom, but just one question:

Where on E-bay????
-=Bryian=-

Brother Thomas said...

Hey Bry,

Go to Ebay and look up "Jack Bauer Canvas Satchel"

Or...

In the post when it says, "From Ebay",

Click on the 'ebay'. It's a link but for some reason it's not showing up as different.

-Tom