Friday, April 13, 2007

Bag

From Ebags,

I stumbled upon this site a while back and thought that I'd finally throw something on my blog about it.

As anyone who knows me can testify, I've a thing for bags.

"A bag is not for what you bring with you, but for what you find along the way."

An "adventuring" bag is almost always with me when I go anywhere. It has a little bit of everything needed for almost anything as seen in this post. The bag I'm currently using came from American Eagle Outfitters, much to my friend's surprise who swear that it's military surplus. It's ok but not exactly what I need so I'm continually in search of something to accompany me on my own Quests.

Over the years I've even designed a few and asked Emeleth to make them for me.

The woman can sew anything.

This is my first "adventuring" bag that I created as a means to hold all of my Monk Gear (tm). It was based off of Frodo's bag from LOTR: FOTR. It's almost duffle-sized and holds all of my robes and all the stuff that goes along with them when I want to go Monking About (tm *pending)

So,

When I found a whole site that sells nothing more than bags - I had to go digging.

Now if I can only find a site that sells telescoping walking sticks

Hrm...

From Ebags,

Material:
600D Cordura
Size: 14" x 12" x 5"
Linear inches:31"
Capacity:840 cu. in.
Warranty:Lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship

No comments: