Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fevers and Frosties

Day 4 of the cold.

Now it's serious.

I've resorted to the my last-ditch efforts to fix myself.

Even though I'm allergic to milk, Frosties help when I'm to this stage because my throat is usually so sore from coughing that I need something to ease that and to start dropping my body's core temp.

What better way than to have a frosty? Hey, it made sense to my mom when I was a kid.

I'm heading off to work here in a few minutes. I woke up in the middle of the night and had to change my shirt; I had sweat completely through it. It was soaking wet.

So, no appetite for the third day and sweating my clothes off. Hrm... I'm not sure if this is the weight-loss program I wanted.

-T

3 comments:

Judith/Finnseach said...

Tom, I do hope you're feeling better soon.

-J

Tim said...

Monk [stop]
Have intercepted new site [stop]
Full of neat stuff [stop]
Highly Reccomend it [stop]

Site follows [stop]
http://www.gentlemansemporium.com/index.php?from=topnav

[end transmission]

D. Gilbert Trout said...

Gentleman's Emporium has some nice stuff.

The Highland Frock Coat from Wah Maker is the coat I wore at my wedding, and the Rifleman Coat is the long Victorian Trench that Kurt "Wyatt Earp" Russell wears in "Tombstone."

I have one of those too. ;-)

Hope you're feeling better after a weekend to convalesce.