Friday, April 6, 2007

Changing Seasons

This was the scene out of my office window on Monday.

Notice the sunny skies, the wonderful green grass and the cotton-ball clouds.

All the people on campus were in shorts and it was just an awesome day.

Then, as the week went on - the weather began to get colder and more gray and the shorts I had pulled out of my closet were stuck back for another week or so.

Now, this is today. It's nearly 6 p.m. and the sky is almost blurred with snow.

It's 30-something degrees out and a 60% chance of snow tonight.

Snow... on Easter.

Yeap - Mother nature is pissed and wants her fertility festival back from the Christians.

Anyway - back to laundry.

-T

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Boreas: I'm on a mission from Gaia.
Em: But I wanted Spring.
Boreas: We're trying to prove a point here.
Em: On, carry on. *sigh*