Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Icon?



A little sketch, some photoshop and a Pilgrim's Crook.


Sorta has a bit of the Riddler in the design, but not too bad if I do say so. I added the crescent moon in the top version to suggest that Quests do not end when the sun sets.

The second image is more of a logo - if I were to put out journals or bags or something for those people who are bibliophiles or wanting to go on trips, pilgrimages, quests and the like.



This third version is an elaboration of the 'Logo' concept. Pilgrim Gear... sort of the nomadic treker wandering around the world or their own city.

Notebooks, satchels, even walking sticks (crooks?) , pocket knives, flash lights, anything that the modern pilgrim might need for their travels. This is all highly improbable, but it would be cool if I could turn the idea into an actual project.

Hrm. I wonder if I could get some notebooks with the logo printed on them.
-Tom

No comments: