Friday, May 4, 2007

Drunken Mom's Weekend

1:39 a.m.

Things are quiet in the house. Morgana has to get up in a few hours to take her SAT's and the rest of us are up for Bryian and Judy's wedding. We're all getting ready to head out around 10:30 a.m. and should be at the Reception by 12:30 p.m. The wedding is at 11:45 a.m. at the Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville.

I'll be sure to grab some pics tomorrow so I can post them. For now, it was an awsome day. I got to have dinner with the wedding party at a good Chinese restaurant. Dan and I walked down to what used to be O' Hooleys pub to meet Bryian and Torquil for Bryian's pseudo-bachelor party.

Dan and I left around 10:30 p.m. since Heather hadn't slept in several days and was waiting for Dan at Barb & Zak's for us to wind things up. Bryian was being entertained by the next shift; TIMMY (ok, so his name is just Tim, but I have nevre heard anyone use just his first name. It's always said like the South Park character.) and John - a guy from Donkey Coffee that Bryian knows.

I can't imagine that Bryian would have been out too late, simply because he's got to be up early in the morning and he's way beyond the young and stupid stage in life.

So,

I'm curled up in the guest futon at B&Z's and going to grab about 6 or 7 hours of sleep

Night.

No comments: