Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Yeap, it's real winter

11:00 a.m. Well, I just shoveled out my driveway and threw about a bag of salt out there. There's at least four inches of snow on the ground if not more in some places.

I decided to get out and clear the drive just in case I wanted to go somewhere tomorrow. Since my driveway is usually a sheet of ice with all the run off from the hill, I have to make sure it's salted as early as possible or there's no way to get the car up or down it.

So, rather than skipping a workout entirely, I was out clearing snow. When I got down to the sidewalk, I turned and saw that my front stairs looked kinda interesting. Yeah, this is a little dark but my battery was dying and the flash didn't work. I've tried to lighten it but I'm not the best with color correction.

-T

No comments: