Friday, February 9, 2007

Reflections of a Hobby

9:00 a.m. Well, it's sometimes amazing the things that I find on my computer. This morning, while deleting some pictures of cats and other bits of blog-fodder, I found this image. The original picture is of Rusty, my cat, sleeping on the edge of my love seat under a window.

When I looked at the image more closely, I could see that there was a reflection in the window of what was on the table in front of the seat. The unmistakable outline of a journal was visible on the right of the image and a few blanks, ready to be fit with a cover, was on the left. I can only guess that the journal is something that I made for Chris because I didn't keep any of the journals I made around the time the pic was taken.

Heh.

Strange things ya find in your computer or around the house.

No comments: