Friday, February 2, 2007

Tseo says "&%@#*%%!"

So I shoveled my driveway last night in the hopes that things wouldn't freeze up today. There was a chance that we would get cold weather but I wasn't expecting snow.

Guess what? I was wrong.

I shoveled my way out of the drive this morning to go grab my meager paycheck and pay some bills and by the time I was back, you couldn't tell that I had even touched it.

Ugh.

So I made chili and started reading Psych. Yeah, this is my life.

Tseo, my backyard guardian, is half-covered in the white stuff. If there's any hint of a spirit within him, I'm in -so- much trouble for leaving him out in the cold.

-T.

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Wow, our little masked friend swears like an Irish sailor. ;)

I still can't believe that you walked out in the snow and --I-- was the one who got sick. I love snow. But I will concede on the hating to shovel it part. *heh*

*Em