Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weekend Get-Away

9:19 a.m. As usual, I'm the first one active this morning at Barb & Zak's house. I can't say that I'm the first one awake because I'm almost absolutely certain that Kat woke someone up sometime during the night. I originally woke up at 8 a.m., just like I do every morning since I started teaching at the University, but today I endulged and let myself zonk out for another hour before I got up and did a small workout. Yes, crunches still suck, but I'm getting better at them.

I'm going to give Bryian and Judy a call in a few minutes to see if they're up and coherant, or when they will be, so I can go over and visit. I haven't seen either of them since the Event in December and then it was only at the Event. I missed the joint birthday party for Morgana and Bryian but I was able to give him a call and talk to him. Things got busy and money got tight so my traveling was severely restricted.

I just checked outside. I think that I'm blocked in by one of the cars. I should be able to maneuver myself out but it'll be an interesting few moments.

brb.

Ok, car problem has been fixed. I love their big driveway.

I'm going to work on my Psychology lecture so I don't have to kill myself on Sunday night to get the thing done.

Later.

3:00 a.m. It's raining freezing slush outside right now. There's a layer of rain and slushy ice on my car in B&Z's driveway. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad tomorrow when I head back to Portsmouth. I need to get back and work on my Psych stuff. This was a nice weekend to get away, but I still have 3 weeks left of classes.

No comments: