Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I went to the Hospital today...


And for all of you who were only skimming the blog for a title, hah!

Today I rode over to the local Hospital with Josh. It's about a 3 mile round trip so it was a little further than I was used to riding, but it was a good ride.

The seat has been fixed and the handle bars have been raised so I'm not hunched over so much and having problems with my 'sitting bones'.

Riding has become something that I do now each day to build up my endurance and shred some calories. This is also, unfortunately, giving me more sun than I'm used to so I'm also enjoying a the pleasure of some Advil before I head out.

Glasses of Iced Tea: Lots
Bottles of Diet Pepsi: None
Cravings for cookies, pizza and diet pepsi: incalculable.
Number of days I've saved gasoline: 4
Number of house projects conceptualized: 13
Number of house projects I can afford: (tba)

No comments: