Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fluffy Muffin Taters

Must


Not


Kill.


The coffee house has been besieged by a middle-school, girls, soccer team.

My monastic mental discipline has allowed me to fend off the Urukai-like assaults to my senses, but the sheer vacuum of cogent thought is starting to suck my mind out through my right ear.

I am not sure what they're talking about, but the few syllables that break through my rapidly failing shields have formed the phrase:

Fluffy....Muffin....Taters.

I'm afraid.

-T

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

*LMAO* And here I was going to ask you how your trip went. *snicker* I must admit that when I first read the title of this entry, I was somewhat concerned that there was some strange new recipe in the works. I am much relieved to learn that it was only a bout of adolescent frivolity. ;)