Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tseo says - Brrrrrrr

11:00 a.m. Well, I poked my head up from my computer this morning for a few minutes to grab something to eat. When I looked out of the back window, I saw very little other than a white storm. The snow was coming down pretty heavily and it was sticking.

So I saw my old friend Tseo on his perch in the back yard and decided to grab a pic of him. With the snow accumulating, his perch might become obscured.

Oh well, enough blogging - back to work.

-T

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Reading this blog after so many months without regular connectivity...I have now seen 2 pics of the raccoon covered in snow. Since he's only been out there since this past summer, I think he may actually like the snow...be calling for it even. *shrug* We sure didn't have a normal winter last year.