Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Cool Picture

While we, Barbara, Zak, Zak's Father Karl, Morganna and I were out walking to go find the "Elf House", I managed to snap a picture of Barb and her daughters. It's hard to see, but the wrapped straps you see around Barb is actually a Mai Tai (sp?), a sort of forward-facing baby pack.

The pic above was the first one I grabbed and was unannounced. I'm not sure what they were talking about - if anything at all, but it was a perfect moment I wanted to grab.



It was this pic, however, that got my attention. Fired off two shots (the one above was seconds before this) just so I wouldn't accidently miss it with a blur. The symmetry of their step and Morganna's head on her mom's shoulder was just a great shot.

Yeah, it was a great walk.

No comments: