Monday, October 29, 2007

Those who can't game - give in

Ok, so there's this game called the "World of Warcraft" out there. It's one of the largest and most popular games on the grid these days with millions of subscribers all over the world.

Since I haven't really had the time or the people around me to find a good game, I gave in and decided to give it a whirl. I've played other characters on the game before, but normally I play for a month and then back off and go back and forth so I can convince myself that I'm not addicted.
This is Malhezra, my Blood Elf character on the server called "Turalyn". A friend of mine talked me into playing this race with only three words. "Aristocratic. Magic. Addicts."

Malhezra is a Warlock, he controls curses and things that cause damage over time rather than direct damage. One of the benefits of having a Warlock is that they can control demonic servants. Yes...that's the small, school-girl squeal of glee.

I have minions.

The most used demonic servant is called a Void Walker (shown here), but you can also have an Imp, a Succubus, etc.

Oh... I also found the screen shot function over the weekend. I couldn't resist posting.

-Tom

3 comments:

Emeleth said...

*eyes go all hypno-swirly* Cooooolll.......

Tim said...

"We're allied with the Tauren? Amazing! We'll be having steak twice a week!"

-Lojack, Blood Elf Mage, Velen server.

Mad Maloch said...

Ah W.O.W. I remember those days. Yet I remember someone very dear to me once saying something to the effect of. "encourage the addictions of other and live joyfully through their weakness" or something like that. But those were the " brood brood brood days" But I believe that same person once told me " if it brings you 10 minutes of happiness. take it. who knows when being happy will come again"