Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bladejester?

So here I am reading through my blogger hits to see if anything odd popped up and what'ya know...

One of the links was from the Chillicothe Gazette; a forum post actually.

So I looked it up and someone named Bladejester made this comment:

"mr. natural -

Contact the person who has the following blog.

http://tomsdigitalnotebook.blogspot.com/

Book binding and script are hobbies of his. He knows what he's doing, and if he won't do it for you, chances are that he will point you toward someone who will. He's a decent sort as a general rule"

So... I'm curious as to who would Bladejester be.

According to the forum profile, they're in software development.

The post was from November of last year and the guy, Bladejester, mentioned me by name.

How... curious. :)

I'm on forums now!

-Me

2 comments:

Tim said...

I'm guessing it was The Fish, who both Fences and Jests. Just my deduction though, I doubt Grissom or Cane would hire me for it.

Barbara Fisher said...

The tone doesn't sound like Dan at all, actually. Yes, he fences and jests, but first of all, why would he be reading the Chilicothe Gazette, and secondly--the writing style is not his.

I suspect it is someone you know. Tom, whom I do not.

Unless it is Bry.