Thursday, September 6, 2007

Weird Quote

I was half awake this morning when something hit me as a poor-taste joke.

Last night's dream had something to do with the military; well, there were guys with guns scrambling around a hallway. I think that it might have been some kind of weird 'training' exercise.

Hey, I have weird dreams, ok?

Anyway, after the group had failed to do something and got blown up in a big flash of light, I realized that I wasn't with the group but down the hall a little and had cleared a room of a few bad guys. The group who had 'died' milled around to discuss what had happened. One of them said,

"Well, there's no I in TEAM."

And for some reason I popped off with (in the dream):

"Yeah, but there is in LIVE."

And then I woke up.

ya think I'm an individual?

-T

No comments: