Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Away

This weekend in brief:

1. Nosferajew
2. Carl & Tessa
3. Easton and the Blank Journal Attack
4. Cup O Joes
5. North Market
6. Bry and Judi at the Party
7. The Container Store
8. Mage Book Goodness
9. A Quaker and his books are sometimes separated.
10. Lecture-Schmecter
11. Fountain Pen Fetishist
12. Avatars & Seemings
13. Sur la Tab
14. Septembrrrrrrr
15. Cellphone Headset
16. Naked without a pocket knife
17. How-To for a Belly Band
18. Tao
19. Book of 10,000 questions
20. Pilgrim's Fable
21. Carved Rubber Stamps
22. Haunted Bag.

Now that you're somewhat confused I'll explain.

Normally when I'm out and about, I don't have time to stop and blog about some of the cool things that I get into. So what I do is to just write a running list of the things that will jog my memory so that I can mention them later. This weekend started out no different but then I realized that I had a longer list than normal. The list usually has no structure or order but when I read it it just cracked me up.

Since we moved around a lot this weekend, I kept acquiring bits of this and that to put in my journal for the analog version of my entry. It looked cool enough that I decided to post it here just for an added touch.

-Tom

2 comments:

June said...

"Fountain Pen Fetishist"? "Haunted Bag"? You can't throw stuff up like that and then not explain it, you tease!!!! Tell!

Bryian said...

Well for rubber stamps I can be of some help:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rubber-Stamps-How-To-Make-Them-George-L-Thomson_W0QQitemZ260160747712QQihZ016QQcategoryZ378QQcmdZViewItem

I knew George L Thompson when I was a kid. He visited us from Scotland when he was on a lecture tour. Hell of a nice fella. I am not 100% sure, but this may be the book with the dedication to "Captain Tom". Give you one guess who /that/ is!

Sorry we did not catch back up while you were here. Going to Red Dragon?
-=Bryian=-