Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Journal Plate

Ok. So I'm a Book Geek.

While I was searching through some of the posts in my FLICKR groups, I saw that some people used book plates to mark their books. I liked the idea but couldn't find where you could buy them. So I decided to design my own so that I could print them out at home.

But that only helped encourage me.to take the addiction further.

As I use a number of different notebooks as a journal and idea-catcher, I thought that I would make up a "Journal-Plate". Since I don't separate out the notebook into sections, I thought that the plate would make a good visual cue to mark out when an entry started.

So with my Pilgrim logo and some brown paper, I whipped some up for my latest book. I keep a few in an envelope taped to the inside of the book so that I can glue one down as needed.

-Me

2 comments:

Emeleth said...

*proud smile* ......you really do have a bad case of it..... *chuckle*

D. Gilbert Trout said...

I don't think "Book Geek" even BEGINS to describe you, dear brother!