Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ankle, pt 2

Ibuprofen: Several dozen
Toes: Black and blue

Ok, so it wasn't my ankle. It feels like I actually hurt something on the top of my foot rather than my ankle. My ankle doesn't hurt and my foot on feels stiff, like I slept on it wrong or something. So I'm trying to keep the swelling down and let it heal on itself. The bruises between my toes look like it's a step in the healing process. I just have to sit on the couch and do nothing for a while to try and let it finish healing.

Working on lecture notes on the couch with a tv in front of me with my laptop - I can think of a worse way to spend a day.

More later.

-T

1 comment:

Barbara Fisher said...

Are you sure you haven't broken something in your foot?

Ice it. Ice, ice, ice.

Please take care of yourself.

Oh, three letters coming from our household, btw.