Friday, December 28, 2007

Postcards from the Edge...


... of Eastern Pennsylvania.

I'll admit it. I'm a junkie.

I like getting letters and postcards from my friends; it's the analog side of me.

Some people keep secrets about what they wear when no one's around or if they like to get spanked, but not me. Nope, I wear my Analog Pride button proudly; it's called a journal.

When I'm not writing in my journal I'm writing letters to friends. As not everyone is as 'anaglogically gifted' (yeah, say that one three times fast) as I am, I often get postcards from them. They're short and to the point but it's the thought that counts.

Recently, I received a card from a friend while she was on her way from Connecticut. The trip was cut short with some adventure while she was in Eastern Pennsylvania. I'll leave her to describe the details, but I thought that I'd post the card here.

So if anyone's out there and can grab a postcard while they're out and about - I'd love to hear from ya.

-Tom

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Hey, you specifically ASKED for postcards from my travels! *snicker* I write really long letters (6 pages or more) all the time. So don't let this postcard fool anyone. *heh* Did you ever get the one I sent from Boston? I got it at the Harvard Co-op, thought you'd like that.