Monday, March 26, 2007

Stress Relief

These are pictures taken when I was out with Chris and another old friend, Eric, out at the shooting range. I hadn't shot anything that required black powder in years. I'm still not a big fan of firearms but after this day I have considered getting a pistol.

Even Indy carried a revolver.

-Tom

If you look very carefully, you can see the shell still in the air from the shot.
It was commented that I look as though I'm pissed in this picture. I was envisioning putting several rounds into someone. It helps me focus.


This is one of my favorite shots. Fire!
I have no idea why my gray hair stood out so much on this day, but it doesn't look that bad now.



It was fun firing the M-4. With the tan vest it looks like I'm an operative for Blackthorne.

2 comments:

Emeleth said...

You're right, the vest is a very good match for the M-4. The grey hair makes you look...capable.

Bryian said...

If I ever hear you whine about "I don't like guns.." I am going to gift you with s swift kick right in the Jimmy! ;)

Now you have no excuse for not being at the shoot up at Torquil's house! Wait till you try the AK and the CZ's , you'll love them!
-=Bryian=-