Thursday, October 16, 2008

Free Notebooks?

It's almost a pick-up line to someone like me.

I have been looking for a good notebook for a very long time. I have gone through a number of different designs from the fairly cheap to the expensive. One of the more common notebooks used today is the Moleskine. It's not a bad notebook but it has two fatal flaws: A) it's two and sometimes three times as expensive as the others out there and B) it's not 'exactly' what I need when I'm looking for a notebook. Depending on the model, it is either too skinny or two narrow or doesn't have enough pages to make it worth the expense.

One of the sites that I follow is a blog that reviews Moleskine alternatives, is a blog called "Black Cover".

Black cover is a great site that gives practical reviews of almost a dozen different varieties of notebooks out on the market. For those out there, like me, this helps us in the quest for the right notebook for the right job.

I'd recommend Black Cover to anyone who is looking for a selection of notebooks to choose from.

-Tom

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Bastard! I saw the title and thought there really were free notebooks. Don't be such a tease.