Friday, June 22, 2007

The Green Pilgrim Journals

Ok, how cool is it that my books have been shown on an internationally viewed blog?

AWESOME

I'm still doing my happy dance.

Click on the icon above to go to their site.

The weird thing is that the journals that they mentioned (on Notebookism - thy name by praised), were cardboard covered books I made as a cheaper alternative to leather covers. One of their contributors saw it on Flickr and asked for permission to post it.

I for see some binding in my near future.

Woo Hoo!!!

Go me!

-Tom

3 comments:

D. Gilbert Trout said...

Hey! That middle one with the green cover and the tan spine is mine!

Do I get any royalties on it's likeness being used?

-D

Emeleth said...

Most Excellent... *sly smile*

June said...

If you get royalties, Daniel, then I get royalties, because I own the other two books!