Monday, February 25, 2008

New Look

Well, as some people have commented - I always like to work on my blog.

I finally was able to get the template changed to accommodate three columns and once I made that change I was on a roll. I dug around and found an image of a notebook for the title and then renovated the color scheme.

It's very earthy.

-T

P.s. I just checked the new layout on my old desktop and WOW it looks wonky. The title text is cut off and the colors are all screwed up. However, when I checked it on Josh's computer and the laptop it looks fine.

If anyone sees any abnormalities on the page please let me know. I still have a lot to learn about CSS.

-T

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

Looks goos. I can see all the stuff just fine. The title with the text on the book image is great. The colour scheme is probably just what you intended--very beige, like your house. ;p

"Digger Khaki, goes with everything!"