Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's not that I'm superstitious...

But god I feel wiped.

I was doing good until the sun went down, or there abouts, and then it's like someone stole my thunder.

I have been sprawled on the couch doing some work for tomorrow's classes and almost zonked out a few times. It's not completely abnormal since the couch has a +3 life-sucking enchantment. But normally it doesn't hit me if I've work to get done. I just ignore the siren call of seventies furniture.

Later tonight, I heard that there's a lunar eclipse tonight. In fact, Sarah, the daughter of my friend June, took this picture of it. V. nice work for a hand-held shot.

I have read the studies that the moon's phases do have some (not a lot, but some) influence upon our physiology (two studies in the late 70's; one in Cleveland and the other in Miami), but a lunar Eclipse? Ugh.

It's messing up all my water-mojo.

Zonk!

-Me

1 comment:

Emeleth said...

That explains the sudden exodus. *heh* Yes, lunar eclipses can play wonky with your mojo. ;)
*Em