Sunday, November 22, 2009

Once more. I let them live

From "That Student"

While in class and after I returned the research papers, "That Student" said that I should have warned them (the class) that Computers would be required for the research paper.

After trying to blame everyone on campus for her inability to complete a simple, five-page research paper, she tried to foist the responsibility on me for not alerting her to the need to be able to use computers. Now, we're not talking about using some advanced Statistics Program, just your average MS Word / Excel stuff.

Argh!

Oh well, only a few more classes to go and she'll no longer be my problem. :)



1 comment:

Bogrins said...

She could have gone the old fashioned route and used a typewriter.

Then again, I could picture said student countering with a "Hehe, what's a typewriter?" *cue drool trail*